Complaints & Service


Something broken in your room or complex? Even for repairs included in the service agreement, depending on  your problem you can contact one of the service providers mentioned below.

  • General (urgent) repairs: Vastgoed Service via 015 251 67 00 (available 24/7) or via the web form.
  • Clogged drain: RRS via 070 336 88 88 (available 24/7)
  • Broken glass: Glashandel Zantman via 015 262 47 77 (available 24/7)
  • Elevator breakdown: service company and contact details can be found in the elevator (available 24/7)
  • Internet & Television: depending on the provider of your complex, you get in touch with:
    • Ziggo: ITT Desk via 085 0140 (mo-fr 09:00-17:00) or via the web form.
    • Utelisys: via 020 561 81 01 of via the web form.

If you are renting an Accommodate room, you should complete the following web form.


If the above actions do not yield the desired outcome, you could file an official complaint. Complete the contact form or send a (registered) letter to P.O. Box 54, 2600 AB Delft. DUWO strives to resolve complaints satisfactorily within two weeks.

If you are not satisfied with the proposed solution, you can address the branch manager. He/she will investigate your complaint and the offered the solution and will give you a written response. It may be that you will be vindicated and your complaint can still be resolved to your liking. But it also possible that the board retains the proposed solution. In that case you can contact your  tenants’ organization (WijWonen) or the Rental Sector Disputes Committee. This independent committee mediates in disputes between individual tenants and DUWO.